Install DeepCode into your JetBrains IDE (IntelliJ, PyCharm or WebStorm)
If you want to learn more on how to use the plugin, see this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The JetBrains IDE extension provided by DeepCode.ai finds bugs and critical vulnerabilities in your code.
Through the extension you can quickly start using DeepCode's code review and analysis within your development workflow. The extension will automatically alert you about critical vulnerabilities you need to solve in your code the moment when you hit Save in your IDE. With DeepCode's superior code review you save time finding and fixing bugs before they go to production.
- While it works in CLion, it is not officially supported
- Open Settings Menu then PlugIns, make sure you are searching in Marketplace. Alternatively, you can find it here: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/14350-deepcode
- Type DeepCode in the search bar.
- From here, you can install the plugin easily.
- In the next step, we ask you to accept the general terms and conditions, and authenticate.
- Login will redirect you to your default browser to login with either GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket and generate a token that is saved in the configuration.
In case you experience any issues or you want to provide feedback, we love to hear from you - get in contact here.